Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Why hydroponics?


I was introduced to hydroponics by my father who was a hobby gardener. He brought a book on hydroponics from the local library. We started experimenting with chemicals bought from the local supplier. Getting little or no success at first. Slowly started getting success with the formulations. Got the concepts of hydroponics then. Left home for job and got the touch from hydroponics. Now that I have my family, was thinking a year back about the current pesticide problem and how to provide good healthy food for my kid. Recalled the things about hydroponics and thought to give it a try. Lucky for me, now I did not have to make the nutrients by hand. Found some great suppliers who are now friends. Getting good response from those nutrients. Will share my experiments and many other things about hydroponics.

1 comment:

  1. The science of soil-less gardening is called hydroponics. It basically involves growing healthy plants without the use of a traditional greencoast hydroponics soil medium by using a nutrient like a mineral rich water solution instead. A plant just needs select nutrients, some water, and sunlight to grow.

    ReplyDelete